Funky formatting on search page

I noticed that my products aren’t formatting properly in the search page results on my website. Any ideas how I can fix this?

Here is an example: https://www.dananicoledesigns.com/?s=writing

You can see that the ebook bundle is trying to show behind the blog posts, but I’m not sure how I can fix it. Any solutions or help would be greatly appreciated!

Hey @dkolba,

Thanks for writing in! This seems to be a cache issue. Kindly clear your plugin caches and regenerate the minified CSS/JS files since you have installed Autoptimize plugin. It could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
CSS/JS Customization
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello,

Thank you for the info. It seems to be an issue with Woocommerce (when I disable Woocommerce, the issue is fixed). There was a major Woocommerce update a few days ago, so I’m wondering if this is an issue with Woocommerce and X theme? Are you able to let me know if it’s something that is unique to my website or is it something between Woocommerce and X theme?

Thank you!

Hi @dkolba,

I just test my install with the latest version of the X theme 8.0.11 and WooComemrce 4.9.0 then the formatting is just looking great on my end. Maybe there are some other plugins or custom code that affects the formatting on your search page. I suggest that you run the troubleshooting again suggested by my colleague and don’t forget to purge any 3rd party cache plugins.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.