Full width not showing

Hi. I have set Layout and design to full width (in the theme options, adding a background image to the row, but it doesn’t go all wide. It stays in the container. Why?
https://edwinvandenberg.com/contact/
And what are the settings for a full height browser image?

It seems my footer is set to full width with no problems…
Thanks!

Hello Edwin,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your given site URL it seems that you have set the image in the section background. Please note if you set the image in the background then you will have set the custom height or you have set padding top and bottom in the VW unit to get the height.OR you can use our Image element and set the image. If you add the image through the Image element then you need to off the Globa Container.

You need to go to the section’s Row —>Layout —>uncheck the Global Container check box

Test-Page-Builder-Pro (6)

I would suggest you go to your page and set the Page Template as Blank - No Container | Header, Footer and then check it again.

Test-Page-Builder-Pro (25)

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Hope it helps
Thanks

Dear Prakash,

I just would like a setup like this page:

since I am trying to replicate this site.
You could help me by telling how it’s done, this page.
(of course it’s made with Pro)
I have used the template, but the page also needs content inside the container, as you can see.

Hello Edwin,

I checked the reference site and they have set the page template as Blank - No Container | Header, Footer. Please note if you set the page template as Blank - No Container | Header, Footer it creates the page full width and the Section fullwidth but when you add the Row inside the Section it would keep your content inside the container which is why on the above post I have mentioned “if you add an image through the Image element you will have to go to the Row—>Layout —>Off the Global container to make it row Fullwidth”

Hope it helps
Thanks

Thank you.

Hello Edwin,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

Just one more thing. On the mentioned website they start with a Revolution Slider.
How do I set this white “frame” around it?
Is it padding or margin? Or border? And how to set this best. In pixels or %

Hello Edwin,

I checked the reference site slider it seems that there is padding set of 1% in the column to create a gap or border. Please have a look at the article to learn more about how to use the browser’s element inspector so that you can inspect the site and check the site markup and style.

Hope it helps
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.