Footer Layout Not Wrapping on Mobile

Hi there, we are experiencing some issues with the footer builder. Theme is updated an wordpress is up to date as well. What I’m experiencing is that The rows and columns aren’t wrapping like they should. The flexbox layout is selected to wrap, and spaced evenly settings, however, its not wrapping. And looking squished on mobile.

I’m experiencing this on multiple websites.

Please help!

Hello @ranchhouse,

Thanks for writing to us.

I tried to access your site but the given URL is not working on my end. Please recheck and send us again so that we can check it on our end and guide you properly. I would also suggest you please make sure you have not added any custom JS/CSS code which is overriding the builder settings and its style. I would recommend you please troubleshoot common issues with our guidelines before we cache your settings. If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

The url is:

http://thebillablemom.rhdproofs.com/wp-admin/

And I’m not finding anything in the forum that describes this issue. Sent the info in a secure note.

Hey @ranchhouse,

In your Bar 2 element settings, change the Flex Direction from Row to Column in a specific screen size. Check out this screenshot:

• See the screenshot in the secure note as well

If you are not familiar with the Responsive Styling yet, please do check out this one:

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.