Footer content not saving

Hi

I am trying to go to Appearance/Customise/Footer and trying to add a few contents [html code for the content] in the footer.

But everytime I press save&publish and come out of customiser, the footer goes back to how it was. it is not getting saved.

Hi @ajeshabraham,

Thanks for writing in.

In this case, to check your setup further. Please share us your admin credentials.

Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.

Thanks.

Hi Nico

I have added the credentials in secure note.
Thanks

Hi There,

I Went ot X > Styling Options > Footer and managed to add , before VIC.

Please check your html code, the issue you describe usually happens if there is bad syntax on the html code, if you cannot find the issue, please share code you are trying to use with us.

Just make sure to wrap it on Apex with the </> present on the toolbar above the boxe where you write the message.

Thank you!

Hi Sorry for coming back late on this.

I tried to change footer again but it is not working. Below is what I want to put in the footer.

H O L Y C R O S S C E N T R E

207 Serpells Road, Templestowe, VIC

website by;servi

Hi There,

You have an old and broken child theme, your current child theme is not seeing the X as the parent theme.

Please download a new X child theme here and install and activate it. Since you have no customization on your old child theme, this should be a smooth transition.

Then clear any caching feature the site might have.

Hope that helps,
Cheers!

1 Like

Thank you .

So how would I know if there was a change to the child theme?

Hello there,

You can check our changelog whenever we release an update: https://theme.co/changelog/

Thank you.