Fonts on Blog aren't loading!

Hi, I’ve been using a font called ‘Fat Frank’ that I’ve activated with Typekit and I’ve used it throughout the website. However, when I’ve tried to changed the font on the blog to Fat Frank, it’s not loading up - the global block I’ve used as a footer also isn’t loading the Fat Frank font, whereas on all the other pages its working fine! The headings that are in orange should be in the font Fat Frank.

I’d really appreciate it if you could take a look for me, as I haven’t got a clue how to sort this one out!

I’ll put the URL in a secure note as I haven’t finished the blog off yet and it isn’t live.

Thanks!

Hello @core365,

Thanks for writing in!

I have inspected your page and I can see that the font-family:"fatfrank",sans-serif; is added in the styling of the page. The only missing is the @font-face statement that will load the actual Fat Frank font file. After adding the Typekit font, did you also add it to the Font Manager?

SdUXHOlaRDy1Ovvdrc402A

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/docs/getting-support

By the way, I noticed that you have installed LiteSpeed Cache. Please clear all you plugin caches and then your browser cache as well. You may use private browsing mode and test your site again.

Regards.

Hi @ruenel,

I’d already added the font Fat Frank to the Font Manager after I added it to the Typekit - please see screen grabs. I haven’t come across this issue before when I’ve used a font from Typekit to style a Blog!

I’ll put the admin details for you in a secure note.

Thanks!

Hello @core365,

I have checked your site and the FatFrank installed in the Font Manager is not working because you did not have the Font Manager option enabled in the Theme Options’s Typography settings:

Hope this helps.

Hi @jade,

Thanks! I never knew I had to enable the Font Manager as it’s never been a problem before on other sites where I’ve used a font from Typekit to style the blog with!

Thanks again for your help, it’s much appreciated!

You’re most welcome, @core365.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.