Fonts not loading and standard text is bold

Hello,
I realise this is similar to another thread but wanted to point out another bug that may result in a quicker fix for you…?
you can see from the screenshot that there is a < strong tag > applied to the entire page. this is like it on the whole site and have only seen it after the last update.

I have got a workaround by adding the “font-weight:100;” in the Style field for each classic element but it is going to take a long time to do the entire site!

Any way you can check it out for me?

I just worked the strong bit out! I had a stray bit of html in the header that was causing grief! It is removed and all is good!

Hi there,

Glad that you have managed to fix the issue. We also have encountered a case regarding an old Headline Element mixup which you can read more about here if you encounter such a case:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.