Font options aren't being displayed

i set some options in font manager. none are being used to render text when i load the front end in incognito mode.

why is the font manager having no effect?

Hello @IT_MiamiCountyOhio_gov,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hey @IT_MiamiCountyOhio_gov,

Would you mind sharing more information on how we can replicate your issue? Providing screenshots or videos is a great help. Don’t worry, we help you with our theme option in every aspect.

Thank you.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Hello @brocknessmonster,

You have these fonts in the Fonr Manager:

You selected the “Blank” stack which is not advisable if you are not familiar with the theme.

It is best to use the “Starter” stack instead:

By the way, for more reference in using our builder, please check out these:

Best Regards.

1 Like

I watched the Getting Started YT vids. The Starter theme was never mentioned.

Why is it when i duplicate a row the duplicate row appears on the same line as the original? Also the hover color on the menu in the upper right hand corner is roughly the same as the background. How can I keep the color of the normal state on hover (white)?

I want to add a nav menu and maybe a grid beneath the row(s). They keep positioning themselves to the right of the original row.

Very confusing.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Hello CountyWeb,

1.) Normally, use the Section element as a container for your Row element. When using DIV as a container, make sure to enable the Flexbox and that the Direction is “Column”. When building a header, the Bar element is the wrapper and you will have Container elements can be the columns.

We have several tutorials for creating a custom header on our YouTube channel.

1 Like

Hi @brocknessmonster,

For the Header, the structure is a little different. Yes, you are right here. You can add the Section only under the Container inside the Bar. If you want to add the Section like page, you need to press Ctrl key to change the Add Bar to Add Element.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hey @brocknessmonster,

Withdrawing the posts means that the issue was already solved on your end. If you have any other concerns or clarifications, please let us know.

Thank you.

I’m not comfortable with having my employer all over this forum.