Flexible content subfield as input

Hi there,

First of all, thank you so much for adding the looper functionality to Theme X. It’s a true blessing!

I’m currently having an issue with displaying the subfield from ACF Pro’s Flexible Content. I’ve read the following topic, however the explanation stopped a bit too soon for me to find out which code I have to display.

For a CPT we use I want my client to be able to add between 4 and 6 USP’s. To achieve this, I added the flexible content functionality by ACF Pro to the CPT. So far, I’ve been able to enable the looper provider {{dc:acf:post_field field="usps"}} which returns a total of 4 columns, which is expected as there are 4 USP’s added. However, I can’t find out how I can populate the title and subtitle by the subfields.

Schermafbeelding 2021-10-14 om 17.45.26

Hello @Hindrik,

Thanks for writing in! To better assist you with your issue, please provide us your WP details so that we can check your Looper settings and your ACF fields. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.