Firefox Browser issues - Blur effect and text alignment

Hi,

I spotted 2 issues on Mozilla Firefox browser, when comparing with Google Chrome.
The background blur effect, doesn´t seem to work.
My two column text alignment seems broken.

I cleared the cache of both browsers and no change.

Hope you can help.

Hello @PanInternational,

Thanks for writing in! I have inspected your page and I found out that the LazyLoad feature on your site is breaking up the HTML structure because of the broken script code it generates.

Please disable the Lazy Load feature on your site so that we can test the site again.

Thank you.

Hi @ruenel,

Where do I disable LazyLoad?
I disabled Lazyload on those specific pages on the plugin Smush, but it didn´t solve the issue.

Hello @PanInternational,

I checked your given page URL it seems that the Lazy-load JS is still loading on the page. I would suggest you temporarily deactivate the “WP-Smush” plugin and then check it again. In case if you were using any cache plugin you need to clear the cache as well.

Thanks

Hi @prakash_s,

Not using cache plugins yet.
Deactivated Smush, cleared browser cache but nothing changed. Issue is still there.
Is Lazy Load also responsible for the broken text?

What´s next?

Hello @PanInternational,

The blur filter is not supported in Firefox.

For the broken text layout, the Lazy Load script generates HTML tag after the image element. It is somehow broken which affected the whole text content structure. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi @ruenel

Ok. The blur effect is not crucial.
Regarding the broken text, have look then.

Thank you

Hello @PanInternational,

I have logged in and went ahead to investigate the issue. It turns out that in Firefox, the text element needs to define the width and the maximum width.

Check the page in Firefox now.

Hi @ruenel

That´s weird.
Anyway, fixed.

Thank you

Hi @PanInternational,

Great that it resolved now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.