Filter by topic section on the ethos stacK blog post page not displaying blog posts.t

Hi,
My Filter by topic section on the ethos stack blog post page is not displaying my blog posts. They are appearing only on the post slider display. The post Carousel display is deactivated by my preference. I am not sure if that is why posts are no longer displaying under my filter by topic section

Hello Raymond,

Thanks for writing in! If you have enabled the Filterable Index option in X > Theme Options > Ethos > Blog Options. And if you have supplied category IDs, make sure that those IDs correspond to the correct category ID. To learn more about how to get the ID of categories, kindly check this out:

If this does not help, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:

• WP link URL
    – WordPress Admin username
  • WP password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi Nelson,
Thank you for the feedback. I did what you suggested with no success. I sent you the requested information as advised to give you access to my site.
Kind regards
Raymond

Hi Raymond,

I check your X > Theme Options > Ethos > Blog Options settings and you didn’t add the correct post category ID.

The category ID should be 80,81,82. See the secure note for more information.

Hope helps.

Thank you.

Hi Marc,
Thank you for the assistance. I was able to solve the issue.
Have a nice day.
Raymond

Hi Raymond,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.