Featured Image - How to hide from blog posts?

Hello,
I want to use a featured image but I do not want it showing up on my blog posts now that images need to be below the fold. I do not have an option on my Wordpress to do this. I use the Pro theme. Is there a way to hide it from my blog posts so I can upload an image under the text instead?

Hello @wanderingcrystal,

Thanks for writing to us.

In case if you want to hide the featured image of the blog post page you can use this custom CSS code under Pro—>Theme Option —>CSS.

.blog article.post.type-post .entry-featured {
    display: none;
}

Archive page

.archive article.post.type-post .entry-featured {
}

Post details Page(Single Post page)

.single-post article.post.type-post .entry-featured {
}

Since you are using the Pro theme you can create your custom blog post page or post details page by using the Pro Layout builder. Please have a look at our doc to learn more about how you can create a custom layout for the Post archive and post details page.

You can also check the video tutorial as well.

The purpose of providing the custom CSS to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.