Featured image displays giant on layout post

URL: goflitter.com
Product: X theme/childtheme
Theme: Ethos 1
Plugins: Akismet, Cornerstone, Duplicate post, Google Analytics, Really Simple SSL,
Slider Revolution, SSL Insecure Content Fixer, Yoast SEO

Request: ‘normal’ image size in every post by using featured image.

Note:
When I add a featured image to my post it displays well in my post carousel on top.
When I click on recent post it shows a giant image.

I saw in the KB/forum how to get rid of it or how to change it for a single post but I want a ‘normal’ size for all my posts. How?
I tried to resize it from the image gallery without succes.

I’ll put my other questions in a new topic.

Many thx in advance.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Upon checking, I see that you have enabled under construction mode in your site. Could you please provide us a way to access your site, so that we can assist you with a possible workaround for this.

Thanks!

Hi @mldarshana thx for helping out.
I disabled under cunstruction.

You mentioned a workaround but why isn’t there some kind of preference setting? I think nobody wants the current settings and as a result a giant picture…

Thx for helping out!

Hi There,

Please add this custom CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

@media (min-width: 980px){
    .single-post .entry-featured {
        max-width: 400px;
        margin: 0 auto 25px !important;
    }
}

Let us know how it goes!

1 Like

Hi yes it works fine on all posts. I’ll figure out which size I prefer so I can change the number 400px. Thx!

You’re most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.