Help adding image to Blog Page!

Hello,
I need help adding images to each blog post on my blog page. I just simply want the title, a picture and then just the brief wording of my blog post. Does this make sense? I can’t for the life of me figure this out!
Thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! For each blog post, you will write a title and content. You must insert a featured image too. This featured image will be used in the blog index. In the blog index, an excerpt is dynamically generated by WordPress to be displayed in the index along with the post title and the featured image. To get familiar how you can create your first blog post, please check out this codex: https://codex.wordpress.org/Writing_Posts

Or this video tutorial would help:

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you for that, although I can’t get my image to not be absolutely giant. I tried resizing the image but it didn’t work. Any suggestions?

Hi,

To reduce the size of featured image, you can add the code below in X > Launch > Options > CSS

.single-post .entry-featured {
    width: 50%;
    margin: 0 auto;
}

You may change 50% to adjust the size.

Hope that helps