Fatal error when i tired to activate the cornerstone plugin

Hello,

Please i get a Fatal error : Cannot redeclare cs_generate_data_attributes() (previously declared in /home/ahavawei/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tco-video-lock/functions/includes/cs/helpers.php:4) in /home/ahavawei/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/helpers.php on line 258 when i tired to activate the cornerstone plugin.

Hi @kunsking,

Would you mind sharing your admin credential so that we can check the issue properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Access

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi Kunle,

Thank you for the credentials, but please change the password as a security measure as you did not put it on a secure note.

Regarding the issue, it seems to be a conflict with the Video Lock plugin and Cornerstone, but there seems to be a workaround, please do the following.

• Deactivate Video Lock and Cornerstone first.
  • Then activate Cornerstone
  • Then activate Video Lock

I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it.

Cheers!

Great it worked. I have installed the demo content for Nonprofit demo, please how do I make my menu display like that attached.

Thank you so much

Hi Kunle,

By withdrawing the post, I believe you already have resolved the issue. If the issue still existed, you can let us know.

Thanks.

I have installed the demo content for Nonprofit demo, please how do I make my menu display like that attached.

Thank you

Hi Kunle,

It seems that you are using the Uber Menu and that is why the Non Profit demo style has been override. I would suggest you remove the Uber Menu temporarily and check if that loads the style.

Thanks

Thank you so much. it worked

Hi Kunle,

Glad that it works.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.