Fatal error when activating Cornerstone + Design Cloud is not launching

Hey,

I downloaded the x theme yesterday from Envato - Validated the theme and activated all the plugins but the Cornerstone is not been activated and showed me an error.

I press the “Get design cloud” button but its not responding

My main goal is to install a template

Thanks a lot,

Hey @almoghazaz,

Thanks for writing in! This sounds like you have exhausted your PHP memory limit when you activate Cornerstone plugin. To resolve this, kindly check out this documentation:

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Still not working:

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error .
Fatal error : Cannot redeclare cs_generate_data_attributes() (previously declared in /home/jaq21jrddt35/public_html/lawm.co.il/wp-content/plugins/tco-video-lock/functions/includes/cs/helpers.php:4) in /home/jaq21jrddt35/public_html/lawm.co.il/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/helpers.php on line 181

Hi @almoghazaz,

Thank you for providing the credentials. I checked your setup and there seems to be a conflict with video lock extension, i deactivated the video lock extension and then activated Cornerstone successfully. I also re-activated the video lock extension.

Design cloud seems to be working fine now. Please clear all caches including your browser’s cache and check your site now.

Hope this helps!

Thanks a lot

Hello @almoghazaz

Glad that we are able to help you

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.