Fatal Error - crashing website

I purchased X-Pro just now, uploaded the theme, went to activate it had the error below:

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function et_get_option() in /home/duanefur/public_html/wp-content/plugins/divi-icons/divi-icons.php:143 Stack trace: #0 /home/duanefur/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): b3free_icon_load(’’) #1 /home/duanefur/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home/duanefur/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/duanefur/public_html/wp-settings.php(546): do_action(‘init’) #4 /home/duanefur/public_html/wp-config.php(81): require_once(’/home/duanefur/…’) #5 /home/duanefur/public_html/wp-load.php(37): require_once(’/home/duanefur/…’) #6 /home/duanefur/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(34): require_once(’/home/duanefur/…’) #7 /home/duanefur/public_html/wp-admin/themes.php(10): require_once(’/home/duanefur/…’) #8 {main} thrown in /home/duanefur/public_html/wp-content/plugins/divi-icons/divi-icons.php on line 143

There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

Hello Duane,

Thanks for writing to us,

It seems that there might be a plugin conflict with Divi-icon plugin. I would recommend you to temporarily deactivate the Divi-icon plugin then check it again.

I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Now I am getting this ugh, how can we get this resolved now?

Fatal error : Cannot declare class Cornerstone_Plugin_Base, because the name is already in use in /home/duanefur/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/plugin-base.php on line 6

Hi Duane

It seems that you are using Pro theme and install the Cornerstone, You don’t need to install the Cornerstone in case if you are using Pro theme. The Cornerstone page builder is inbuilt features with Pro theme. I would recommend you to deactivate the cornerstone plugin and then check.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.