Fatal error Cornerstone

Hi everyone,

I started to build a new website today. It’s my second purchase of X theme, the first experience had been great. But this time when I try to activate Cornerstone it gives me this error:

Fatal error : Cannot redeclare cs_generate_data_attributes() (previously declared in /web/htdocs/www.festivalinternazionalecapri.it/home/wp-content/plugins/tco-video-lock/functions/includes/cs/helpers.php:4) in /web/htdocs/www.festivalinternazionalecapri.it/home/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/helpers.php on line 256

The site is actually empy and there are no other plugins installed.

Any suggestion?

Thank you for any advice

Hello Ludovica,

Thanks for reaching out. The fatal error means that a certain function has already been declared. Kindly deactivate the Video Lock plugin and then enable the Cornerstone plugin. You may need to update the Video Lock plugin: https://theme.co/docs/video-lock

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello Lou Storiale,

Please create a new thread along with your credentials so that the original posted will not see your login details.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.