Fatal error Cannot declare class Cornerstone_Plugin_Base

Hi there,
My website is out https://leeruniek.nl/. I checked with my host and they told me it’s because of the theme.
I tried deactivating plugins. When activating cornerstone i get this error:

Fatal error : Cannot declare class Cornerstone_Plugin_Base, because the name is already in use in /srv/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/plugin-base.php on line 6

How can i fix this?

The problem is getting bigger and bigger. The only thing i’m seeing now is: There has been a critical error on this website.

Hello Bianca,

Thanks for writing to us.

I am not able to see any error on the frontend. I checked your given credentials but due to your login security plugin, I was not able to access your site dashboard.

It might be the issue of plugin conflict or version compatibility issue. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Child Theme

If none of those work, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details. It would be best if you please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.

• WordPress Login URL (staging server)
  • Admin level username and password (staging server)
  • Exact page URL (staging server)
  • FTP details (staging server)

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.