Failed to save colors

Hello, I just tried the Color Manager for the first time, and when I try to save my color settings I get the error message: Failed to save colors. Please see attached screen shot.

Hi @HannaHa,

Thanks for reaching out.

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects to save the color.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hello, I’ve only just installed everything, there are no child themes, custom code or anything.

Anyway, I deactivated all plug-ins except Cornerstone. This did not resolve the issue however. Sending you my login details now.

Hi @HannaHa,

I tried to save the colors in your homepage and it successfully save the colors. Maybe it has something to do with your connection or something else but everything is working great right now, please try it one more time.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hm, that’s odd, now I can save them too! Well, that’s great! My Internet connection was fine, because I was saving changes to pages as well. But who knows what’s going on.

Thank you for having a look at it :slight_smile:

Hi HannaHa,

Great that it is resolved now, please let us know if you faced any similar problem in the future.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.