Expanded Demo Content won't load

I have tried numerous times to install expanded demo content, I want to use ‘Crafty’. Initially I tried installing over my existing site content.But it didn’t work, only the images installed. None of the settings or pages worked. So I deleted all the pages and tried again, still nothing. I found a thread that mention using Advanced Wordpress reset, after using this I activated X theme, and tried to install the expanded demo again. the progress bar progresses only about 1/10 across the screen then goes away and nothing loads. i have no images, pages or settings.

please help

ive also tried other expanded demos and the same thing happens

Hi @gingernicci,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your admin credential so that we can check your admin settings? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

i have added a secure note with details. Ive even gone back to total basics. Worried that there was a bigger problem and because my site was small anyway. I deleted everything. and even deleted the original wordpress install and started from scratch. Fresh wordpress install, fresh x theme install, verified, It still does the same. the progress bar loads a small amount, then it all disappears.

I’ve just tried repeatedly installing the crafty demo, it now loads over halfway, it says loading taxonomies, attaching thumbnails, then drops out at creating posts

i’ve finally got it to work. No idea how. but everything seems to be installed now

Hello @gingernicci,

Glad that things are well for you. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries regarding our theme and theme settings.

Thanks

Ok, so Im back to my original issue, I had to get my site restored as I’d lost all my posts (i didn’t realise a standard back up wasn’t enough for all the data to be restored for cornerstone)

Every time I try to install the expanded demo content (CRAFTY) it seems to drop out during the install. I’ve noticed the green progress bar at the top zooms along. and it drops out before completing. I dont get an error message, nor do I get the install complete message. Some of the photos seem to have downloaded but nothing further

Thanks
Nicci

Hi Nicci,

I tried to install the Crafty demo on your website and I got an error. Please restore the a backup on your website.

On the other hand, when I check the Google Console when I tried to install the crafty, I got this error:

That usually stems from Mod Security. Please contact your host to white-list /cornerstone-endpoint .

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.