Expand size of columns

Hi,

I am attempting to get an equal amount of content for each of these services, but it’s just not going to happen. Instead, can someone tell me how I can adjust each of the service squares so that they are all the same size? It’s ok that I’ll have blank content at the bottom. I just want each of the four service sections to have the same height.

I really appreciate the help!

Hello @dlorenty,

Thanks for writing to us.

To equal the height of the columns I would suggest you go to the Row—>Layout —>Vertical—>Stretch.
Test-Page-Builder-Pro (9)

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @dlorenty,

Thanks for sharing the login details it seems that you are using quite an older version( 7.2.3) of the theme just because you are not getting the new options and features. I would suggest you update the theme to the latest version(9.1.4) and then use the settings. In case you have not seen our theme update doc please have a look at it.

In case you don’t want to update the theme, in that case, please have a look at these threads to learn more about how to set equal height.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Thank you so much for the response. I attempted to update, but my whole design came undone. I’ve been trying to implement both of these suggestions, but it’s not changing anything. Do you think you could take a look?

Hello @dlorenty,

Before we can proceed, please be advised that you are using the X theme version 7.2.3 and Cornerstone 4.2.3. To easily resolve your issue, you will have to update to the latest version. Our latest versions are:

• X theme 9.1.4
  • Cornerstone 6.1.4
  • WordPress 6.0
  • PHP 7.4

For more details about the latest supported and compatible version, please check this out:

You must update both the X theme and Cornerstone to the latest version. If you are still having issue after the updates, kindly check this out:

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.