Everything in PRO builder is getting copied again outside of it...how to erase?

In this page if you scroll down to the bottom after comment box, you’ll see that there is code there copied from the Pro builder. This doesn’t show when I’m in builder mode but it shows in live page. How and where can I delete this? Where did it come from?

Thanks!

Hey @rotipom,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• Pro theme 4.3.3
  • WordPress 5.7.2
  • PHP 7.4

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog:

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Please let us know how it goes.

I updated everything except PHP but it did fix the extra code thing.
HOWEVER, now I cannot load the builder, the wheel keeps turning in the builder but nothing shows up.
I attached the secure note.

Here’s the site https://www.labyrinthofenchantment.com/explorers-journal/

Hello @rotipom,

There are 24 outdated plugins. Please have them updated. And by the way, there is a JS error when loading the builder:

net::ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR

This looks like you might have some issues with the server configuration of HTTP2… All the assets/resources are not loading correctly. We would suggest that you contact your hosting support for help on this issue since probably similar issues occur for other plugins/assets.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

THank you! I managed to get it fixed with these suggestions!!

Hello @rotipom,

Glad that @ruenel was able to help you. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries regarding our theme and theme settings.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.