Ethos blog index as list

Hi there,

I can’t figure out why this is happening, but the Ethos blog index shows a large thumbnail image above the excerpt, instead of a list with small er thumbnails to the left. Is there a setting I’m missing to get the standard Ethos blog index format? Can you take a look? The blog is indexed at https://fitnrd.com/blog

FYI, I am using a child theme on a multisite network.

Thanks!

Hello @natedawg,

Thanks for writing in! It looks like you have a caching issue. Since you have installed W3 Total Cache, please keep in mind that after doing every updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thanks for getting back to me so fast. I actually don’t have W3TC installed on this site. There are other caching programs, but I’ve cleared them all and this isn’t a caching issue.

Can you confirm that the default blog index style for Ethos stack includes the image on left and excerpt on right? It seems that my loop is possibly shrinking to stack the thumbnail on top of excerpt; maybe that’s a responsiveness issue?

Also, I am using one Pro install for the network, and child themes for two sub sites. While all modifications have been made to child themes, is there a possibility that a different child theme on the network is causing the issue?

Thanks!

Hello @natedawg,

This should be the Ethos blog index looks like: https://demo.theme.co/ethos-magazine/

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Thank you in advance.

Hi again,

I figured it out. There was a setting to remove the hentry class being called in another plugin. I can’t believe I missed it.

Fixed it and working now. Thanks!

Hi @natedawg,

Great that you are able to solve it.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.