Essential Grid suddenly stopped displaying on pages

Hello,
I am also having the same problem as @coloradodesigngroup - essential grid has just suddenly stopped working and is not showing up on any of the pages.
www.joeturd.com

Hello @discomatt,

Thanks for writing to us.

There might be a few different reasons for this issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If none of those work, please send your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I have added a secure note. The page in question is the homepage.
It also appears on the https://joeturd.com/fun/ page

Hi @prakash_s

Same issue here… Waiting on this thread.

Thanks

Hello @discomatt,

Thanks for sharing your credentials I went ahead and checked your website dashboard. It seems that your Pro theme version is 3.1.2 that not updated version and your Essential Grid plugin version is 3.0.7 that updated version. It might be the version compatibility issue. I would recommend you to update your theme to the latest version that is 3.2.3.

Please have a look at the Version Compatibility page for more information. Please make sure to take a backup of your files and database before updating the theme.

If the issue still persists after updating the theme please let us know. It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details of your staging site installation.

• Staging WordPress Login URL
  • Staging website Admin level username and password

Thanks

Hello @sappoutsource,

Thanks for writing to us.

There might be a few different reasons for your issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues that are mentioned in this thread before we investigate your settings. I would also suggest you open a new thread with your issue. Please make sure you must troubleshoot common issues before posting a new thread.

Thanks

Do you have a link to where I can download 3.0.6 from if that is the last supported version?
I deleted the plugin to download it from your extensions page and it has installed 3.0.7.

How come it is installing an unsupported version?

Hi @discomatt,

Please see the secure note to where you can download the essential grid 3.0.6.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.