Essential grid / skin editor / not working anymore

Hi,
essential grid, the skin editor stopped working. Cannot edit the Skins anymore…why is that?!
Did all: Plugins off, WP-Rocket off…Theme Update…nothing helped.

regards,
cyrock

Update: Its Version 3.0.14, doin this…Version 3.0.13 is ok.

Hello @cyrock,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot common issue before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact grid URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

The new Version 3.0.14 makes troubles. The previous Version 3.0.13 is ok. So its after update to 3.0.14.

Hi @cyrock,

I tried the Essential Gird 3.0.14 on my development website and the editor skin is just working fine. That being said, I suggest that you follow the troubleshooting procedures on this link. If it doesn’t help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi - this is def an Ess Grid bug … i also added this comment below to this thread: Essential Grid Error Cant Edit Skins

I am getting the same … and I have multiple sites that use Ess Grid and the same thing happened as soon as it went to 3.014 … 3.0.13 is still fine … so for the sites that I could catch I turned off automatic updating of this plugin to keep it at 3.0.13.

In my case, I don’t even see the Save, Refresh buttons at the top right etc in the Skin Editor.

The Ess Grid Builder seems fine though… and the grids are still working, you just can’t edit skids which is totally annoying… (My way around it was to edit the skin in another website and then export it / import into the site that’s being buggy … but this is not ideal and not a viable option for someone with only one website!

I keep looking out Themeco to pick this up and see an Ess Grid update but no luck so far.

Themeco:

1. Are Theme Punch aware of this bug so they can fix it asap?
  2. If it is NOT going to be fixed soon, can you please provide us a link to Ess Grid 3.0.13 so that we can do a manual install of that version while we wait for them to fix the bug?

Many thanks

Hi @kirk74,

Please follow the suggested troubleshooting steps by my colleague, and if that does not help please create a separate thread and share the credentials for further investigation.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.