Essential Grid not working with Crafty Site

Hi,

I have added a grid from Essential Grid to a new page of the “Crafty” site that I’m using from Design Cloud, but the posts in the grid are not showing.

https://design-munky.com/recent-sites/

The posts show in the Essential Grid Preview when working on the grid but do not show on the page that I added the Shortcode.

I’ve noticed that there is a lot of CSS that comes with the Crafty Site - is this what is causing the problem?

Thanks,
Darren.

Hi Darren,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like you’ve added the shortcode in the Headline element that’s why it isn’t working. Instead of Headline element please paste your shortcode in Raw Content or Classic Raw Content element.

Let us know how this goes!

Hi Nabeel,

I tried that earlier and it didn’t make any difference. I’ve currently go the shortcode added via Raw Content to show you…

D.

If you refresh the page you can see the grid seems to be loading - but the posts in the grid are being blocked for some reason - this is why I thought it might be a CSS issue?

Hello @DesignMunky,

This does not seem to be a CSS issue. I have checked the page and there is no JS error as well. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello @DesignMunky,

I have investigated your issue and the Essential Grid is working perfectly. I created a few test pages and the grid has no problem displaying the items.

See the secure note.

It is not working on the mentioned page could be because the page itself has some issues. After further investigation, I found out that you have enabled the “Flexbox” option in the column settings which has affected the grid display.

I went ahead and turn it OFF already. The grid now displays.

Best Regards.

Awesome - thanks Ruenel.

Will keep the flexbox issue in mind for future projects.

Appreciate the help as always - cheers!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.