Essential Grid not showing images

Hello, our Essential Grid is not showing any images of the first 9 blocks on this Sermon grid. When you select a block, the sermon grid on that site as well is not showing.

https://crosstownalliance.com/unshakeable (where an image isn’t shown on the /sermons page)
https://crosstownalliance.com/survivingchristmas (an image is shown on the /sermons page)

Thank you for your help!

HI Gordon,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your site and the first thing i noticed is that the content of your site is being served by the cache, this could be causing the issue please clear all caches including your browser’s cache and see if the resolves the issue.

The other thing i noticed is that you’re using Content Area element to display Essential Grid, I’d recommend you to use Classic Essential Grid element in content builder instead (see screenshot)

If the issue persists then please follow these troubleshooting steps:

1. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  2. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  3. INCREASING PHP MEMORY LIMIT
  4. DISABLING CACHE
  5. DISABLING CDN

If you still have problems then please get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

Hello! We just went and checked to see if the Grid was working yet, and we discovered that it’s not showing up at all! Can you help?

Hi Gordon,

Can you please make sure that you followed the suggestion given by @nabeel, if not I would suggest you do that. If you already followed it and that does not help you with this.

I would like to request you to provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Admin URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

We followed the guidelines and it’s not working. Thank you so much for looking into this, I’ve added our log in credentials in a secure note to this reply

Hey Gordon,

Thank you for providing the credentials. I checked your setup and It seems like the pages were not selected in the Ess. Grid settings. I went ahead and selected All option via Ess. Grid Settings > Source > Select Pages (see screenshot)

Now the images are showing correctly in the grid. Please make sure to clear your browser’s cache and check your page again.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.