Essential Grid not displaying at all

Hello. Essential Grid is not displaying on my site for some reason. I’ve tried deactivating all other 3rd party plugins and that doesn’t do anything. I’ve tried putting in my grid by using the “classic essential grid” element, as well as inputting the shortcode via “text”, “raw content” and “classic raw content” elements.

The site is currently being hosted locally…but I don’t think that’s the issue. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

-Mark

Hello Mark,

Thanks for writing in! Do you have any custom JS code or that you are using a Child theme? Please check the most common issues that may have caused it:

If nothing is working, we highly recommend that you create a staging site online where we can access it so that we can investigate your issue further.

Best Regards.

I don’t have any custom JS that I’m aware of, and I’m not using a child theme.

I’m currently hosting it on Local by Flywheel. Are you able to access the site and troubleshoot the issue this way? Here is the information to view it:

site - https://rapid-care.localsite.io/
username: growth
password: useful

You can find the page that I have the Essential Grid on by hovering over “About Us” in the navbar and clicking the “Media & News” page (or going here https://rapid-care.localsite.io/media-and-news/).

Thank you again!

Hi Mark,

Thank you for the credentials, but that is not going to work, as you know that site is only on your local machine.

Can you confirm that you have the latest version of WordPress and Essential Grid? You can refer to the latest versions here.

Also, try reinstalling your Essential Grid plugin.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hi there.

I now have my website live online, so I was wondering if you’d be able to help me with this now. Please let me know which credentials you need from me. Is it my Wordpress login info?

Thank you so much for any help you can offer. I tried reinstalling my Essential Grid plugin and I’m also certain that I’m on the latest versions of Essential Grid and Wordpress. Still no luck. Thanks!

Hey Mark,

You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hey Mark,

The grid needs to initialize and must have a fixed width to display the grid items. You will need to edit the page and make sure to create a new row and column where you can insert the Classic Essential Grid element to separate it from the other elements you have inserted in the column.

Best Regards.

THANK YOU. Jeeze, of course it’s that simple. Thanks again, I appreciate the help!

You are most welcome, Mark!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.