Essential Grid filtered links have stopped working since latest update

Hi the links using essential grid have stopped working on two of my sites (since latest plugin update), Can you suggest why and if not where do I go for support as you supply the plugin not essential grid.

Hello Lain,

Thanks for writing in! When I checked the URLs there is a JS error on the page. Can you please confirmed that you have updated the theme and Essential Grid plugin to the latest versions? It could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
Theme and Plugin Updates
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

After trying all above… I think i have found the problem/setting

Screenshot_2

Turn deep linking off and the links work properly and the JavaScript errors go away
Turn deep linking on and I get the javascript errors and the links stop working

So I presume this is an error at your end. I can turn off deep linking for now but I really would like to have the ability to use deep linking, as it enables me to create menu links to my product categories.

Let me know next steps please

Hey Lain,

I suspect that this is a bug in the latest release of the plugin. I have submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it.

Thank you for your understanding.

So how does this work… is this something you fix, or essential grid? Who is responsible now?

Hi Lain,

My colleague has already reported this into our Issue Tracker so this issue will be queued for fixing to Plugin Author.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.