Essential grid - custom grid - custom link not working

I have created a custom grid. I have created a new meta-data and wanted to provide a special link/custom link to each item. It doesn’t work. I followed the instructions of essential grid, but it is not working. I would like to provide you with exact screenshots of my customizations. Can I upload a word.docx to you?

Hello @dbwadmin,

Thanks for writing to us,

To add a custom link to the grid item, please have a look at this article to learn more about how to add a custom link to grid items.

https://www.themepunch.com/essgrid-doc/grid-item-links/#custom-links

You can upload your doc to Google drive publicly and share the URL in the secure note. I would also request you please share your admin details so that we can check it at our end meanwhile I would recommend you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If none of those work, please send your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact Page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi, this is a local machine for an intranet application which is unreachable from outside, so I cannot provide you with admin data. sorry. I sent you a link to a document with screenshots.
kind regards - Martin

Hello Martin,

It seems that something is blocking the link, it might be the issue of plugin conflict or JS/CSS customization. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues

OR
You can try by settings the different skin or for the quick fix you can use this custom CSS code under X—>Theme Option —>CSS

.esg-entry-cover .esg-overlay, .eec {
pointer-events: none;
}

If it doesn’t work for you please make your site online and share your login details so that we can check it at our end.

The purpose of providing custom CSS is to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector or you can subscribe to One to get further assistance.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.