Errors while saving in editor

After recent updates, when we try to save changes in editor it doesn’t save and generate errors in error console. Is there any help available for this?

Hello @Funeral_Studio,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of version compatibility. Please make sure your theme, plugins, WordPress, and the PHP version is updated as per our version compatibility page. I would suggest you please purge all the cache. I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Please check secure note.

Hi @Funeral_Studio,

I have checked the staging server thoroughly but didn’t find any issues as you mentioned. I have created a test page and it was saved properly and later it modified successfully also. I would suggest you check once and let us know if that issue still exists or not.

If that does not exist, there might be some other reason behind the issue in your live server. I would suggest you check once by clearing all types of cache and check in the incognito/private mode of the browser and let us know how it works.

Thanks

I have tried it in different browsers and computers. Its same as in above screenshot.
I go into dashboard > pages > all pages > home > edit then edit any of raw html blocks, make changes then save. It do nothing except generating errors in developer tools console.

Hi @Funeral_Studio,

I have replicated the steps you explained but didn’t get any issues you are getting. Can you please make a screen casting video and share it to recognize and replicate the steps?

Thanks

I have uploaded the video. See secure note.

Hello @Funeral_Studio,

Thanks for updating in! Please go to Tools > Site Health > Info > Server and check your PHP version. You must have at least PHP 7.4 and make sure that everything (WP Core, theme, plugins, etc.) are up to date as well. You can check out the rest of the compatible versions from this documentation:

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.