Error message for invalid license

Over the last few days when I log in, I am getting an error message regarding validation. When I add my license code, it says it’s already in use on another site, but I know for a fact this is the only site it’s used on. When I click the “fix” button, it’s a circular issue – it takes me back to “already in use.” Ideas? - I have the same issue… I have tried to reenter the url and it did not help. Sending login info via a secure note. Thank you.

Hi @GeorgiaG,

You can revoke the license in your Themeco account or kindly read the article below and follow the instructions:

Thank you.

I have updated the URL - it was the same except today we added a security certificate so I did update for that. I re-entered the code. I have checked in my accounts list all of the other sites I have registered and it is not a duplicate number. It has been live on this site for over 2 years and this started out of the blue. I need your assistance. Thank you.

Hi @GeorgiaG,

Sorry to hear about that, but we have not heard of a hacking thread recently. I have checked the license that associated with that site you give above and it is correct, only that site is assigned to its license, so the error message “already been used on another site” does not make sense, except under your site Settings > General your site has a different Site Address (URL). Try assigning that URL to your license instead.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.