Error after updating and re-install X

I here I have the following error after updating:

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method TGM_Plugin_Activation::is_plugin_activated() in /home/kigiorg/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/x/validation/class-validation-cornerstone.php:55 Stack trace: #0 /home/kigiorg/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): X_Validation_Cornerstone->maybe_show_notices(’’) #1 /home/kigiorg/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home/kigiorg/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/kigiorg/public_html/wp-admin/admin-header.php(292): do_action(‘admin_notices’) #4 /home/kigiorg/public_html/wp-admin/themes.php(244): require_once(’/home/kigiorg/p…’) #5 {main} thrown in /home/kigiorg/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/x/validation/class-validation-cornerstone.php on line 55

As suggested, I delete X and cornerstone, but after re-installing latest version of X,
I can not access X configuration now:

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method TGM_Plugin_Activation::is_plugin_activated() in /home/kigiorg/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/updates/class-x-tgmpa-integration.php:62 Stack trace: #0 /home/kigiorg/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/updates/class-x-tgmpa-integration.php(72): X_TGMPA_Integration->with_plugin_status(Array) #1 /home/kigiorg/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/admin/class-validation-extensions.php(21): X_TGMPA_Integration->get_extension_list() #2 /home/kigiorg/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/admin/class-validation.php(28): X_Validation_Extensions->script_data_extensions() #3 /home/kigiorg/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/admin/class-validation.php(58): X_Validation->get_module_data() #4 /home/kigiorg/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): X_Validation->enqueue_scripts(‘toplevel_page_x…’) #5 /home/kigiorg/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) in /home/kigiorg/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/updates/class-x-tgmpa-integration.php on line 62

Hi @Imaginato,

Thanks for reaching out.
It might be due to the improper up-gradation of the Cornerstone plugin. A few hours ago we have released another version of the theme with some fixes, I would recommend you to update your theme to the latest one.
I would also suggest you follow the below steps while updating to the latest version of the theme.

1. Delete the Cornerstone
  2. Update the X theme to the latest version on automatic updates
  3. After the X theme is updated, use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone. It will be at the latest version

If that does not resolve the issue, I would suggest you troubleshot a few common issues to find the reason behind them.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue
5.CSS/JS Customization
6.Disabling Cache

If none of these above helps, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

After installing and re-instaling X and Cornerstone, and restauring backup, I manage do detected a possible plugin conflict… when I activate Ultimate GDPR & CCPA Compliance Toolkit plugin, the following error appears:

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method TGM_Plugin_Activation::is_plugin_activated() in /home/kigiorg/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/x/validation/class-validation-cornerstone.php:55 Stack trace: #0 /home/kigiorg/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): X_Validation_Cornerstone->maybe_show_notices(’’) #1 /home/kigiorg/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home/kigiorg/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/kigiorg/public_html/wp-admin/admin-header.php(292): do_action(‘admin_notices’) #4 /home/kigiorg/public_html/wp-admin/plugins.php(603): require_once(’/home/kigiorg/p…’) #5 {main} thrown in /home/kigiorg/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/x/validation/class-validation-cornerstone.php on line 55

What do you suggest?

Same. Have another plugin that used tgm plugin activations and when it is installed. amd getting this error

Hi @oxweb,

I suggest that you create a new ticket then on that ticket, please give us the following information in a Secure Note so that we can better assess you with your issue.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Ok, thank you

Hi @Imaginato,

Thank you for sharing the credentials. Yesterday we pushed an update that corrects the error you were seeing. It was happening when another plugin was active that also uses the TGM plugin activation class. I’ve updated your site to the latest versions of X and Cornerstone which includes the fix.

Hi
Thank you very much for your service.

You’re very welcome, @Imaginato.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.