Envira License

I apologize – I was on vacation and missed your response to this post and it is now closed.
https://theme.co/forum/t/envira-license-box-still-not-showing/99469/3

Hi @Kwest1216,

It seems that you have installed the bundled plugin that comes with the theme. You need to install the version downloading from where you purchased it, and that should not be the bundled version. Once you installed that, please follow the instruction given in the following thread on a similar topic.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thanks. That makes sense. I appreciate your time!

Hi @Kwest1216,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

Actually, I guess that didn’t solve my issue. I uploaded the plugin folder that I downloaded from Envira and still no place to put my license. How can you tell or what shows you that I am using the x-packaged version?

Hey @Kwest1216,

Please use this updated PHP code instead in your child theme’s functions.php file.

// Remove License Functionality
// =============================================================================
//

function x_envira_gallery_remove_license_functionality() { 
  if (is_admin() ) {
    remove_action( 'envira_gallery_admin_styles', 'x_envira_gallery_hide_key_box' );
    remove_action( 'admin_print_scripts', 'x_envira_gallery_hide_license_errors', 20 );
	remove_action( 'envira_gallery_admin_styles', 'x_envira_gallery_hide_licensing' );
  }
}
add_action('admin_init', 'x_envira_gallery_remove_license_functionality');

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.