See page https://charlottehg18.wpengine.com/gallery/
They appear for a session and then disappear in another session. We can’t lock them down. It’s happened over and over.
See page https://charlottehg18.wpengine.com/gallery/
They appear for a session and then disappear in another session. We can’t lock them down. It’s happened over and over.
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! It seems that you have installed a SSL recently or tried to move to a HTTPS:// version recently which cause this issue.
Upon testing, I see the following error on your console log.
Blocked loading mixed active content
You need to either re-attach your images or try using a plugin like this (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-force-ssl/).
Thanks!
OK thanks. What could be causing the site to not render the content bands on mobile? site is https://hardwoodgiant.com
Hi There,
Can you please tell us in which page you have added the content band!
Thanks
Homepage.on mobile phones. Not reduced screens though. You have to check from the phone itself https://hardwoodgiant.com
Hi there,
The point that I see on your website is that you are using version 3.0.4 of the Cornerstone with an old version of 5.2.5 of the theme. Those 2 versions are not compatible.
Please update the theme to version 6.0.4 and then clear any cache you might have.
Then go to X > Settings and click on the Cleat Style Cache button.
Thank you.
Can you please check? I am not sure we can update it. That is the issue. It says we need to update but wont let us.
Is anybody alive??? I am sitting here for fn days at this point and no one is taking this seriously at all. The site looks like crap and we cant even get someone to help us. What is the point of this?
Hey @localoptimism,
You’re using a mobile theme. It is the mobile theme’s HTML structure that is causing the issue. Please remove it and test again.


Also, please don’t bump your thread because it will be moved down the queue. You are close to being answered but you bumped your thread.
Thanks.
OK thanks! We did that and the pages are blank now on mobile. Just pure white. the urls are showing up in the mobile phone browser but the page is not rendering. Let me know. Thank you!
Hello there,
You’re website has now been fixed both on website and mobile. Please refer to this thread:
Your gallery page https://charlottehg18.wpengine.com/gallery/ is also working fine now. I’ve commented out a code which triggered to show a very large white space below your Envira Gallery.

This white space is a [content_band] shortcode that contains same Envira Gallery you have added on that page.

Just to let you know that I didn’t delete the code as you might want to use it for your future reference.
Should you need any help, please don’t hesitate to reply on this thread.
Thank you.
Thank you! I replied in the other thread so we can communicate there so we dont cause any confusion.
Thank you. Any way to know when someone will respond? It’s hours between communication right now. The only way I have had good response time is by posting multiple threads. . I know there are a lot of requests but I have no clue what is going on because responses are hours in between and sometimes for something that could have been asked hours before like a login for ex. Let me know.
Hi there,
The promised timeline to answer a reply is 24-48 hours. The usual time is way lower and about 4 hours but it depends on the traffic.
We recently released a new version and it is natural that you will have more waiting hours to get an answer. We hope this will be back to normal and be around 4 hours in a week or 2.
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.