Enable icons in Integrity navbar

I’ve seen a number of posts on this, but I still am missing something. This is my site: https://madebypress.org/innovativetwo/

I can see there is a space to the right of the HOME link. I added <i class=”x-icon x-icon-users”> in the Navigation Label in my menu, but I’m not seeing the icon.

I noticed in other posts that older versions of X had a box that needed checked in the settings for the icons to display, but I’m not seeing that anymore.

What am I missing?

Thank you,
Brad

Hi Brad,

Thank you for writing in, the space I am seeing on the sides of the Home item are paddings. Would you mind to clarify how did you add your icon?

You can follow the guide provided here.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This worked.

Thank you,
Brad

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.