Enable fade effect on columns

Hi,

I bought the X Pro theme. Now i would like to animate my content (columns) but i can’t find such option in Inspector.
I found several topics dealing with the same issue, but no-one solved my problem.

I activated the advanced mode on the control panel, but i can’t see any fading setting when i go to “Inspector” of my column.

Topics concerning this subject are a bit old, so i wonder if something changed for columns animation…
Anyway, i need help on this please :slight_smile:

Thank you

Hi Nicolas,

There is no Fade effect available for the columns. The old columns had that feature which you can still use by holding the Command (Mac) or Control (Windows) key and clicking to add a new section it will add a Classic Section which then has a column that contains the fade feature.

The reason behind not implementing the feature for new columns is that the plan is to create a universal animating system that can be applied not only to columns but all elements.

Thank you.

Hi Christopher,

Thank you for you answer. I’ll try with classic column.
If I understand, the universal animating system is not implemented yet ? Or did i miss something ?

Thank you

Hey Nicolas,

You are most welcome. Yeah, the universal animation system is not yet implemented. It is still under development by the way.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.