Element could not ender due to invalid markup. Elementor Pro installed

Similarly to "This element could not render due to invalid markup. You may have unclosed HTML tags in your content."

All of my pages are no longer editable in Cornerstone with the Elementor Pro plugin enabled.

I would like to know if there is a fix/patch in development? Or a workaround that I could apply myself.

Disabling Elementor Pro is not a possibility as my website has a number of Elementor-based forms.

Thanks in advance

Hey Chris,

Thanks for reaching out!

I tried to install Elementor Pro on my Pro install and the page is just editable. Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check your setup properly?

I also recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Brilliant I’ve created a user for you.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hello Chris,

Thanks for sharing the login details I went ahead and checked your site it seems that the page builder is working fine at my end. Please clear all the browser cache and then check it again.

Thanks

Hi Prakash,

It happens once you add new elements or move an existing element I find.

https://capture.dropbox.com/Eu7Ljs6jSJlYj0sH

Hi Chris,

I have checked it on your website and found the issue you described in your video. I have checked by installing the free version of the said plugin in my local environment but didn’t find any such issue. I would suggest you please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access to the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

How odd! I just created a staging site from the live website.

And the bug is not occurring on the staging site. How weird.

Hi Chris,

If the issue does not occur in the staging server, you can try by migrating the staging into the live. If that does not help, I would suggest you contact the plugin author on this.

Please remember to take backup while migrating your staging site into live server, so if anything goes wrong you can restore it from the backup.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.