"This element could not render due to invalid markup. You may have unclosed HTML tags in your content."

Everytime I try and edit my cornerstone pages, I get this error:

How do I fix this?

Hi Colin,

Thanks for reaching out.
It mostly happens due to the Broken HTML or any tag that has been closed improperly. I would suggest you can delete the section one by one till the issue is fixed, and the last one you have deleted before the fix is the actual issue.
If that does not help, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi Colin,

Please provide the WordPress admin username with the given credentials to log in. I would also request you provide the specific page URL where you are having this issue.

Thanks

I have updated the note

Hello Colin,

There are no admin login details in the secure note and there is no secure note as well on any of your posts. Please share your admin login details so that we can check it at our end and advise you properly.

Thanks

I have updated the note, can someone please look into this fast as I need this fixed urgently !!

Hi Colin,

I have checked a few pages like Home, About, Contact, and Environmental but unfortunately, didn’t find the issue you described here. As I requested you earlier, can you please mention the exact page URL where you are facing such an issue, so we can investigate it?

Thanks

Hi have you had a chance to look at the video ?

Hello Colin,

I checked your site it seems that is an issue of plugin conflict, I would suggest you, please disable the Elementor Pro and Elementor Pro plugins temporarily and then clear your browser cache then check it again.

I would also suggest you must troubleshoot a few of the common issues before posting a new thread.

Hope it helps
Thanks for understanding

perfect thanks

Hello Colin,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.