Editing Search Results Page

Hello!
We’ve been wondering how to edit the Search Results Page, since it just shows a Page Name and text of the content (including codes, but it should be just a description). Also, can this Page be styled with Cornerstone or other kind of editor?

Credentials in Note in case you want to see it.

Thanks!

Hi @ITLabUlima,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Search page uses a special template just like the Blog or Archives pages and cannot be edited using a content builder / Cornerstone. That is how it works by default on WordPress. Depending on the layout you want to achieve, for simple changes, it might be possible with custom CSS (you can follow Change search page layout)

For complex changes, customizing a template would be needed and will be outside the scope of our support.

Please note that custom coding is outside the scope of our support. Issues that might arise from the use of custom code in the above thread and further enhancements should be directed to a third party developer.

Hope this helps!

hey guys, how do I update the text that shows up on the search content. I have updated the feature images, some texts displays correct, some are display as code. Please let me know.

Hi @LucyKeile,

Please create a new ticket and elaborate more with your concern. Check this out on how to create a new ticket How The Forum Works

Thank you.

I thought since this post reply was still open I could still post same relevant topic to help others. But I will create a new topic no problem

@LucyKeile,

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.