Edit newsletter design

Hi!

I hope you’re doing well!

I’d like to make a few changes in the design of my newsletter form, this is how it looks at the moment.

I’d like to delete the texts ‘Your name’ and ‘Your email’ and add those texts inside the space to write their email and name.

I’d like also like to change the word ‘Submit’ to ‘Subscribe’ in capital letters.

Could you please advise me on the steps to follow?

Best,
Marina.

Hello Marina,

Thanks for writing to us.

Can you please let us know which newsletter plugin you are using? It is not possible to guide you without checking your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi Prakash,

Of course, I am using the plugin Contact Form 7.

I add you the URL of the page where I would like to edit the newsletter form:

Let me know if you can guide me with this information or you would need something else.

Hi Marina,

You need to remove the label to delete Your Email text at the top of the Email field. Please find the screenshot describing the option.

And add a placeholder with the same text as shown in the following code. To show the placeholder in the Contact Form 7 fields, you need to mention placeholder “”.

[email email-537 placeholder "Your Email"]

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.