E&P Form Builder Shortcodes Not Working

Hello!

I have tried to get my E&P shortcode and form to showup on my contact page with no avail.

I have tried removing and reinstalling the plugin, as well as flushing the cache - still not working.

I’ve tried raw content, text container, and classic text - still nothing.

my shortcode is [estimation_form form_id=“3”]

Please help, I’d like to launch my site on Monday.

Thank you, your theme is awesome btw!

Also - I am having Trouble figuring out how to post a shortcode into a button on cornerstone. I can’t bypass the href code to get my shortcodes to work - do you have a way to do this?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! I tested E&P in my local setup and it’s working as expected. I inserted the shortcode in Classic Raw Content element (see screenshot)

I can see the form on the front-end (see screenshot)

I also tested the button popup by giving the class open-estimation-form form-1 to my button

but for this to work you need to set the popup attribute to true in the shortcode:

[estimation_form form_id="1" popup="true"]

I think something is wrong in your setup that’s why it isn’t working for you. Please check for the following:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, JavaScript and deactivate your child theme and switch to parent theme.

Hope this helps!.

Thanks for the reply!

My main issue is getting a shortcode to work in the href button link part?

I understand how to set the class in the class part - but when I put the shortcode (or any for that matter) into, say the classi button feature - it doesn’t open anything

Hello There,

The button will need href value. You can only insert a link in this property. Any shortcode added will not work and it is not the place to insert a shortcode.

Do you want to have a button that when you click on it, a popup lightbox with the E&P form will display? If that is the case, you will need Convert Plus plugin’s modal popup feature. You can install it in X > Validation > Extensions. To know more about this plugin, you can check it here:

To know how you can enable the lightbox with a button, please check out this tutorial:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.