E & P Form Builder not loading

We created a form and it is not loading. We turned on and off all plugins, updated to the latest version of Pro, and invalidated caching for this page.

We loaded it on a very basic page for your review. Not sure where else to look!

pw: testing

Any thoughts are welcome. Thank you!!

Hello Michael,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• X theme 8.1.5
  • Cornerstone 5.1.5
  • Estimation & Payment Forms 9.721
  • WordPress 5.6
  • PHP 7.4

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog:

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Please let us know how it goes.

I am currently on Pro and all plugins and versions are up-to-date. I sent along with some info for you. Thank you very much!

As a side note, this happened several weeks back and an update did fix it, but in this case, all is up-to-date.

Hey Michael,

The form with ID of 9 on your dev page is empty. Please add steps to the form.

For testing purposes, I changed the form to ID 1 and it works. You can use form 1 as an example for your form 9.

Hope that helps.

The form only has one step. That is the step. There is a bug with only having one step. This form worked up until the last release. I will investigate. Thank you!

Hello Michael,

I tried to access your site Dashboard it seems that your given credentials are not working. Please recheck and send us again.

Thanks

Oh goodness, sorry, it was switched off accidentally. It is back up. Thank you!

Hey There,

The credentials are still not working. Please double check and report back. Thanks!

Hi! OK, I just reset the same credentials and logged in OK.

Hello Michael,

I checked your site it seems that there is some JS console error. Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

I would suggest you update your “WP Cost Estimation & Payment Forms Builder” plugin to the latest version 9.727. If it doesn’t work for you please let us know.

Thanks

Thank you, yes, we updated it with no change. It looks as though even some of the demos don’t work?

Hello Michael,

The plugin is working as expected in our local testing servers.

It seems that on your site, something is preventing it from loading. We would highly recommend that you create a staging site so that we can investigate further and troubleshoot without disrupting your live site. To know how to create a staging area, please check out these articles:

Best Regards.

Much appreciated. We always exhaust testing plugin conflicts, making sure we are on the latest versions, testing PHP, and all basic steps before writing in. We will investigate this further. It’s an odd one. Thank you for your help.

Ok, best of luck with it, Michael. Do reach back out if we can be of further assistance.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.