E_COMPILE_ERROR (missing class-routing.php) in Pro 4.3.1

I have had an email telling me that my site has had an error:

WordPress version 5.7.1
Current theme: Pro - Child Theme (version 1.0.0)
Current plugin: (version )
PHP version 7.4.16

Error Details

An error of type E_COMPILE_ERROR was caused in line 918 of the file /home/mastevh1/phototacopodcast.com/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/plugin.php. Error message: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/mastevh1/phototacopodcast.com/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/common/class-routing.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/alt/php74/usr/share/pear’)

Hello Jeff,

Thanks for reaching out to us. PLease be advised that Pro 4.3.2 is now available in automatic updates! This release contains fixes for several issues, like you have mentioned above, so be sure to check out the changelog (https://theme.co/docs/changelog/pro-4). Please do update to the latest version. After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.