Dynamic Fields Stopped Working in Ubermenu After Theme update - Urgent Help Needed

Hi,

I use dynamic fields in my Ubermenu megamenu. After updating my theme to [ Pro 4.3.1 - April 7, 2021 ] dynamic fields in my ubermenu stopped working - and now the dynamic field shortcode is visible in the frontend. I cannot stop using Ubermenu and switch to your new megamenu feature right away.

Is there a quick fix?

Thanks

Gunes

Hello Gunes,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of cache or any plugin conflict. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

1. I did a plug-in conflict test (disable everything except WC and Ubermenu) - it didn’t work.
  2. I, unfortunately, do not have the time to do this CSS/JS test. The dynamic content stopped working right after the theme update.
  3. Wordpress, Woocommerce, Pro Theme and Ubermenu are all to date.
  4. My caching plugin is disabled. I also have CDN caching (and as far as I see, it caches the ubermenu as well). CDN is active but purging the CDN cache, doesn’t solve the problem.
    I used Asset CleanUp plugin to see if some Woocommerce JS files are disabled but it looks the problem is not there too.
    Attached you can find the login credentials.
    If you cannot find the problem, please let me know, I have to restore the backup and use the previous version of the theme.
    Thanks
    Gunes

Hey Gunes,

I’ve replicated the issue in my site and it’s because of the Content Area element. Please use the Text element.

Hope that helps.

Christian,

Thank you so much. This solved the problem!

Thanks a lot.

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.