[Fixed] Dynamic Content – text breaks out of frame

I found some unexpected behaviour with Dynamic Content. When using plain text the headline obeys the width of the frame, but when using Dynamic Content (for the exact same text), the text breaks out of the frame.

Any idea why and how to fix this?

Solution: The problem was that   was rendered in the title. Only the inspector of a chromium browser showed it. After typing the title manually the error was fixed.

Hello @Dagaloni,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of broken HTML I would suggest you please clone the page content and then delete the page content one by one to check which section setting is causing the issue in case it doesn’t work for you we need to check your settings. Please note it is not possible to debug your issue with only screenshots, in order to help you with your concern please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi @prakash_s, thanks for the suggestions. Hadn’t thought about that. I tried, but no results. What I did found is that it only happens with that post.

Hi @Dagaloni,

I have checked the layout you have given, but didn’t find the problem described here. Can you please share the exact page URL where you are having this problem?

Thanks

Hi Tristup,

It was the correct url but your were looking one element too far down. And please select the mobile view (smallest screen size). I have changed the layout so only the element in question shows up.

Thanks!

Hi @Dagaloni,

I have already checked that in the mobile view but didn’t find the problem you described. I would request you share the exact page URL, as we are checking this in different posts. I would also request you can create a screen casting video, which help us to recognize the problem you are facing.

Thanks

Right! I understand, sorry about that. I thought you would have the same view as I had with my account.

I created a new page with the example. (See secret note).

Thanks for your help!

Hi @Dagaloni,

Now I am able to see the problem you are referring to. I would suggest you adjust the font size for the specific breakpoints as shown in the given screenshot, to fit that on the screen.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi @tristup,

Thanks. Yes, I know that’s possible, but that’s not the problem. As you remember, I stated in my first post (please see the screenshots) that the problem only occurs when using dynamic content. I changed the page layout (please check again, see url in previous post).

The problem is: when I use dynamic content the text breaks out of the frame. However, when I use the exact same text but enter it as plain text, the text is contained in the text frame.

Hi @Dagaloni,

I have investigated it further and found that the title contains   and that is why it has been treated as a single string without any space and that is why it didn’t break

I would suggest you go through the following thread on a similar topic.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thank you very much!

Strangely Safari doesn’t show &nsbp; in the inspector. I switched to a chromium browser and there I saw it. Many thanks for pointing this out! It’s fixed now.

Hi @Dagaloni,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.