Dynamic content for percentage field in Statbar

Hi Team,

I was stoked to see that this will be implemented soon and that there is currently a work around but the workaround doesn’t seem to work for me. Please see previous post and answer here.

You can find my test page here

We are looking at the first person and their experience bar. I have an ACF field called bar.
Inside the bar percentage field in Cornerstone I have placed {{dc:acf:post_field field=“bar” fallback=“100%”}}

The ACF field is currently set at 70but as you can see, it is displaying more around the 25% mark. When I remove the value from the acf field then the fallback kicks in fine.

What is it that I am doing wrong?

Thank you
Kelly

Hello Kelly,

Thanks for writing to us

In order to help you with your, we need to check your setting. Would you mind sharing your admin credential so that we can check on your setup clearly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hello Kelly,

The field type of your bar should only be Text.

Best Regards.

Thank you Ruenel

Hi @kellybaya,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.