Drop down menus inactive

Hi.

Not gone the full hogg to install activate X theme yet as it seems my top menu, though present, the dropdown functions are not working.

also, how do i install the rest of the plugins, i am unsure here?

TIA

Hi Alastair,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your site and the dropdowns menus are working fine on my end (see screenshot)

However I noticed since you’re using Pro, I’d recommend you to use Pro Header instead of Original Header (see https://theme.co/docs/header-footer-overview)

To install all extensions, go to Pro > Validation page. Under Extensions sections click on Install button to install an extension.

Hope this helps!

Thanks, yes, since my last email i upgraded to pro, that sorted the menus out. HOWEVER
a) i seem to have a red line under the top title banner now?
b) yes, i need to view tutorials on this as have upgraded an existing site to the pro theme so concerned about breaking it.
any steer on the above i’d be greatful

thanks mate.

Hello Alastair,

Thanks for updating in!

1.) The red line color if you are using the default navbar is coming from the site links color. You can change it in X/Pro > Theme Options > Typography > Site Links. And if you have created a custom header and inserted a navigation inline element, you should check the Menu > Top Links > Particles in the navigation inline element settings.

2.) To make sure that your updates or upgrades go smoothly, you can check out this documentations:

We would love to know if this has worked for you. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.