Download all versions of Pro template from 4.3.3 to 5.1.5

Where can I download all versions of Pro template from 4.3.3 to 5.1.5 ?

Hello @eltesoro2021,

Thanks for writing to us.

Regretfully we don’t provide the older version of the theme but you can download the stable version and the latest version of the Pro theme from the Themeco account dashboard.

In case you are pointing to something else please let us know.

Hope it helps
Thanks for understanding

There’s no way to get the older versions?, cause my site with the change of the recent version is broken.

Hey @eltesoro2021,

Regretfully, that’s the only available version we have. Would you mind sharing more information on what issue you’ve been encountering with the latest version of the theme? In that way, we can help you to fix your issue.

Thank you.

I have the 4.3.3 version, an I need to update to 5.1.5
but when I Upload the 5.1.5 version of the template the site got down. I think is 'cause there’s to much different from 4.3.3 version to 5.1.5.
In this cases I upload step by step each version of the template to the most recent to avoid technical issues.

Hello @eltesoro2021,

Regretfully we don’t provide an older version of the theme, but I would suggest you please copy your live site to the staging server and then update the theme. Please make sure your theme, plugin, WordPress core, and PHP version are as per our version compatibility page. I would also suggest, please clear all the cache so that the latest code renders properly. In case you have not seen our doc of theme update please have a look at it.

After updating the if there is an issue it would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details
  • WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.