Double scrollbar issue

Hello,

There is a double scrollbar showing on my site and I can’t figure out how to turn it off.

Can you guys help? Thank-you.

Hello Natasha,

Thanks for posting in! Please make sure to set the height of your Bar element in your custom header explicitly. You can set it to auto instead of calc(100vh - 100px).

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Thanks! That looks to have worked :slight_smile:

Hi Natasha,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

Hi,

I just noticed this now but there is still a double scrollbar on every other page except for the main page. For example, if you go to the other pages in the menu (Gallery/Newsletter and all of their pages), the double scrollbar still appears.

Hi Natasha,

The double scrollbar appears only if some of the elements are taller or similar in height to their container. I would suggest you go through the following thread, which may help you.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Yes, I’ve gone through previous topics and replies and attempted solutions before posting here. This occurs on every single page that isn’t the main page. I’ve examined both of my headers (which I made following Themeco tutorials), referred to the initial solution that was posted here, and have made those changes but the issue remains.

I cannot figure out what the issue is, thus why I am reaching out to support.

Hi Natasha,

As explained in the referred threads, in your case it was the Bar of the Footer where the height is set to the 180px whereas the minimum height of the Container inside the Bar is set to 30vh. That is the reason behind your problem, I have set the Bar height to Auto and the problem is solved.

Thanks

Alright, thank you for checking that out.

When I need the footer to be a specified height, what do I do so as not to get a double scrollbar?

Hello Natasha,

You may add a custom inline element CSS in your Bar element.

Be advised that this is beyond the scope of our support under our Support Policy. If you are unfamiliar with code and resolving potential conflicts, you may select our One service for further assistance.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.